Results of annual vape exhibition – VAPEXPO Moscow 2017
On June 16-18, Sokolniki ECC hosted the annual international exhibition dedicated to the vape industry – VAPEXPO Moscow 2017. In three days, 6500 guests managed to taste products from 150 companies, attend the B2B Vape Volution conference and win contests with the total prize pool of $10 000. Impressive, isn't it?
The exhibition was attended by manufacturers from around the world: Russia, the USA, Canada, China, Malaysia, Korea, Great Britain, Bulgaria, France, Germany, Austria, Italy, Poland, Lithuania, Belarus, and Azerbaijan. VAPEXPO Moscow 2017 became the greatest and efficient platform for vape communications across the CIS countries.
On June 16-17, the industry B2B conference under the new label – Vape Volution – was held in the separate pavilion. Organizers took into account demands of the target audience and speakers’ topics were as useful and relevant as possible. Among others, the audience discovered:
- foreign companies’ attitude towards the Russian vape market from Nikita Dzhain, co-founder of Katching Vapers;
- how to pass the customs office easily from Daria Pugan, head of legal department at Transsertico;
- box mod manufacturing from Vasiliy Slesarenko, owner of Subnoto12, and Anton Dombrovskiy, creator of unique handmade box mods;
- the scientific approach to e-juice creation from Ivan Tucha, mixologist at RELAKES;
- best practices in production from scratch due to Filippo Tempesta, СЕО at Flavour Art;
- the story of Oil, the most popular Russian e-liquid line, from Nikolay Petrashov, commercial director at Vape’n’roll.
- how to create a top selling e-liquid from Daniel Clark, president of Humble Juice Co.
The top activity of the event included incredibly amazing show program involving vape bloggers, Big Russian Boss, vape contests, quests, and lots of giveaways.
Attendees were impressed by Vape Tricks Show from professional vape trickers from Nicvapeteam and TRIX teams!
Within Vape Tricks Battle, participants showed the coolest vapor tricks! Trick contest winners obtained high-end devices from Innokin Tecknology.
VAPEXPO Moscow 2017 became a paradise for cloud chasers as well.
Finally, the long-awaited international cloud chasing tournament – The World Series of Vaping (WSOV) – took place. Those blowing off the largest and longest vapor cloud received top devices, year's supply of e-juices, and 200 000 rubles!
At the event, Sub Ohm Innovations held the final competition of its championship, King of Cloud Russia Tour, as well as provided winners with its devices and $5500!
There was also Unlimited Cloud Contest (Female Qualification), cloud chasing for the female audience.
The show program of VAPEXPO Moscow 2017 was not limited to vape contests. Guests enjoyed the following activities:
- tempting Dance Show with pretty girls from A&J Dance Project;
- the largest giveaway of e-juices from awesome rapper Big Russian Boss;
- Vape Verdict delivered to manufacturers by vape community stars, besides participants successfully explained their concepts;
- a great amount of giveaways!
VAPEXPO Moscow 2017 also included the prestigious awarding ceremony of the best vape industry representatives. Visitors and judges determined 13 award winners. You can find the list of winners here.
The team of judges consisted of Vape Alliance and Vape Coalition representatives: Alex from Vapers MD, Md Troy, Stas VaporPlace, Dragosh from Vapers MD, Konstantin Finncloud, Adel VaporFly, Lex, and Serzh Navalisty.
Smile-Expo international exhibition company, VAPEXPO Moscow 2017 organizer, expresses its gratitude to everyone involved in the exhibition. Special thanks to:
- Exclusive Sponsor – Vape Liga;
- Vape BAR Sponsor – Vape’n’Roll;
- King of Cloud Russia Tour Sponsor – Sub Ohm Innovations;
- Bracelet Sponsor – NGRon;
- Wire Sponsor – MAD RABBIT;
- Exclusive Wholesale Partner – Vape Tiger;
- Chinese Sole Agent – Beijing Landmark;
- E-ON Energy Drink brand, becoming the official drink of the event.
Follow VAPEXPO news: the next vape event will take place at Sokolniki ECC on December 8-10. See you soon!
Leave your email!
Leave your email!