As part of the fourth international exhibition VAPEXPO Moscow-2016 there will be held an industry B2B conference for vape business owners. Its first block, related to industry review and scientific aspects of vaping, will be opened by the leading analyst of Eastern Europe markets in the sphere of beverages and tobacco at Euromonitor International – Georgiy Grebinskiy.
We all know that it’s important to monitor where the market is heading and hop on the bandwagon in time. But it isn’t always possible to accurately and timely pick up on a trend in order to subsequently use state-of-the-art tendencies in your business. It is especially true for vape products market in our country. It will always be a correct solution to turn to a specialist, who possesses relevant information and can provide plausible answers to specific questions. Therefore, the first topic at our conference will be “E-cigarettes globally, in Europe and Russia: current trends and development prospects”.
In his report Georgiy Grebinskiy will:
- review global and regional development of e-cigarettes in the past few years;
- explore the influence on competitive industries;
- define main distribution channels and their peculiarities;
- demonstrate the dynamic pattern of e-cigarettes consumer (vaping population);
- touch the subject of legal framework;
- tell about novelties and trends in the market;
- reveal future development prospects of the industry.
Georgiy Grebinskiy began to work for Euromonitor International in 2011 as a research analyst of consumer markets in Eastern Europe.
Currently, as a leading analyst, he is responsible for the coordination of beverages and tobacco industries in Eastern Europe countries, and as a strategy analyst he monitors the development of a number of directions. To find out the exact time of Georgiy’s presentation, visit the official website of VAPEXPO Moscow-2016 and check out the conference program.
Buy a ticket for the event here: https://vapexpo.ru/en/registration.