Why e-cigarette lightbulb is blinking
Light indicator on the vaping device carries vital for the user information: when to vape, when it's time to charge the device, and also, what state it is in. Therefore, if a lightbulb on an e-cigarette is blinking, the owner should definitely pay attention to it.
How many times an e-cigarette lightbulb blinks
When understanding why an e-cigarette lightbulb is blinking, number of blinks is the key. And, strangely enough, the bigger it is, the smaller a disaster is.
So, if a lightbulb on an e-cigarette blinks 10 times, it could mean:
- Battery discharge. A typical situation, which cannot even be called a problem, because all batteries require charging.
- Fire button is jammed. Or the owner did not turn off the device completely. In this case, the lightbulb either blinks or does not go out at all.
- User inhaled more than 16 times in a minute. The lightbulb starts to ring the alarm, since 16 inhales in such a short period of time is too much for both device and owner.
If the e-cigarette lightbulb blinks 3 times:
- You should check the correspondence between spiral resistance and power supplied to it: blinking informs you that the they don’t match (hello, Ohm's law!).
- The atomizer is bolted up to the mod, and that is why positive clamp on the pin is cramped. This leads to a short circuit.
- Something is wrong with the battery contact. It could be disrupted, which causes Morse code from the lightbulb.
What to do if an e-cigarette lightbulb blinks?
Obviously, further actions will depend on the cause of blinking. If it's all about the low battery charge, you just need to charge it.
If you inhaled too many times per minute, just put the device aside, after a couple of minutes it will turn on itself.
If clamp is the reason, you need to unscrew the atomizer, tighten the clamp, and then put on tightly (but not too tightly) back onto the thread.
If none of these manipulations worked, the best decision is to contact a professional.
Looking for a new device? Register for the large-scale exhibition VAPEXPO Moscow (December 9-10) to see exclusive vaping novelties!
Leave your email!
Leave your email!