Legal rules remain a critical issue for the vape industry. Alexander Shevchenko, Project Manager at SMOKEPACK, will make a presentation on the prospects of vape market development under current legislation and future proposed laws in Russia at the B2B industry conference VAPEXPO Moscow 2017 on June 16.
The expert is responsible for development strategy of the SMOKEPACK online shop. Thanks to his work, the company has been holding strong positions in the market for 2.5 years. Having experience in e-commerce projects, Alexander and his team also launched the manufacturing of SOSTAV e-liquids and NIC90 nico booster.
During his speech at the VAPEXPO Moscow 2017 conference, the expert will tell:
- what documents package the manufacturer should possess;
- how to rearrange and conduct your business successfully in accordance with the legal framework;
- what things should be considered when retailing your product;
- what risks are carried by sellers and manufacturers;
- what should be done today to avoid losses tomorrow.
Register to VAPEXPO Moscow 2017 to find out how to manage a company in accordance with the law.