Participants’ comments on VAPEXPO Moscow 2015
After the exhibition and conference we asked our participants and guests to tell what they most liked and remembered from the event, and what we should change in the second VAPEXPO.
Here's what they replied:
"On behalf of the entire VapeRussiateam, I thank the organizers of VAPEXPO for showing trust in us and provision of resources. We, in turn, also tried to help in organizing and conducting exhibition and contest. I did not see any big disadvantages during the exhibition, conference and entertainment programs. In general, the event level is assessed as high. We expect from the organizers to hold exhibitions of such a scale and scope in the future. Thanks!”
"Technically, not looking into the details, there is nothing to complain about, except the insufficient "recreation area"- it would do well to equip a large veranda outside. There were not enough Americans, producers, reviewers, etc.
In general, for "the first pancake" it was very good, there could have been at times more screw-ups, but they did not happen, the pavilion was good, you could walk and take a closer look at the vaping in general, but for experienced vapers it was a little bit boring. It was a good platform for vapers to meet and communicate".
"In general, everyone enjoyed the event, given that the primary audience was still the mass segment.
It is great that we have such exhibitions, I hope, next time we will have more interesting companies - for example, from Malaysia and Indonesia. I would like to see the US modders and reviewers.
"It was very interesting and enjoyable to participate in the historic event - the first exhibition devoted to vaping in the Russian Federation.
Only positive emotions remained.
There have been presented quite a lot of new liquids for electronic vaporizers. However, personally I was expecting a lot more new, previously unknown devices, but there were little - it's the only minus I noticed.
On the whole, I liked the exhibition; there were a lot of interesting things: contest, shows, communication.
I look forward for the next year!"
"At the beginning of the first day, when I entered the room, I immediately lost face because of the amount of people that were there).
It was very nice to see people who are vaping just like me! Everyone had their own devices: someone had Ego, and others– a device with bellows, or with boards.
I tried a lot of different liquids. Some of them really excited me!
Also, new devices, such as aromomayzer is quite an interesting thing which I will certainly buy in the future).
Meetings with new teams, new people. Many have come from far away.
As, for example, a girl from Belarus, who courageously decided to participate in the competition with the guys. She showed her skill, though it was the first time she participated in such an event.
It was very cool and fun!
Thanks a lot for this event, I hope, it will come back!
P. S. A girl from Belarus, I liked you)"
Comments and suggestions of VAPEEXPO 2015 visitors:
- I liked it all. Cool!
- I liked the organization of the event, the venue, the opportunity to meet vapers (I’ve never thought that there were so many of us).
- Not all companies were prepared for the possibility to buy liquids at the exhibition.
- Everything! Everything is SUPER !!!!!!!!!!!! The organization, the atmosphere, soundtracks,everything was just above all my expectations!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much !!!!!!!!!!!!
- We have been waiting for a specialized exhibition for a long time.
- I liked the atmosphere, there gathered reallylikeminded people! I would like to see more participants;)
- In general, I liked it all! I’d like to see more competitions, gifts, music in the future.
- As for the first time, everything was gorgeous.
- I met suppliers. Direct contact, without intermediaries.
- A huge selection of products, which were assembled in one place.
- I liked the opportunity to try premium liquids.
- The event was good, but the operation was somewhat inconvenient. Good, that on Saturday the event was also open to the public.
- Interesting stands, a lot of familiar faces.
- I liked the Russian speakers on the conference, I learned much from them. Of course, I took a lot of contacts of suppliers and now I am expanding the range of goods in the shops.
- Much vapor)) In general, I liked almost everything.
- It was seen that the market is developing well. We saw public interest invaping - it's nice. The exhibition hall was a bit cramped. Due to this, in some sections of the exhibition it was hard to move around freely.
- There was a large number of participants, in spite of the first year of the event. Many samples, and quality customer service. Because of limited area of the pavilion, despite the subject of the exhibition, it was a lot of vapor)
- I liked the atmosphere of friendship and celebration. I would like to see more foreign representatives and major manufacturers.
- I was pleased with: the presence of many company representatives, the atmosphere, location, quality service. There were companies that focus on cooperation, samplers for wholesalers, discounts and new price lists. I would like to see the conference area, where you can talk with company representatives tete-a-tete.
- I liked nice atmosphere, a lot of new companies not yet represented in the market, discounts, provided by some companies to buy their products.
- A huge number of liquids. The opportunity to try something new, communicate with vendors and knowledgeable people, make useful contacts.
- Large selection of premium liquids. I tried mech mod and bacomizer, but was a little disappointed, because didn’t win any prize.
- Actually, everything is super. It would be cool to have more seats and tables.
- Good atmosphere, great booths, nice and adequate audience.
- Good representation of gadgets, fluids and accessories.
- It was all very cool and great, I visited such an event for the first time. Interesting.
- Since the exhibition of electronic gadgets has been held for the first time here, I liked almost everything.
- A wonderful exhibition, which presented many devices for vaping, very friendly atmosphere.
- There was the possibility of communicating with large and well-known brands. As well as testing and inspection of all devices. A large number of sample liquids and the possibility to try them. I would like to see more room for the event and more competitions.
We thank all our members and guests who found time to send us a little feedback on our work.
We are glad to do our best for you, all your wishes will be taken into account in the course of preparation of our new VAPEXPO.